Visa is a key factor for every trip to Vietnam. However, not everyone has time to go to the embassy to process the visa application. Therefore, applying for a Vietnam visa online is the way that many travelers choose. So what are the ways to apply for an online visa? How to apply for a Vietnam visa online? Find the answer with us through the following article!
What are the ways to apply for an online visa?
There are currently 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam visa online: e-visa and visa on arrival.
- E-visa is a form of online visa application conducted through the Immigration Department’s website, applied for visitors to enter once with a stay of no more than 30 days.
- Visa on arrival is a form of online visa application through a VOA service provider. This method has a high success rate and allows you to enter once or many times as needed. In particular, you can apply for a visa in 2-4 hours in an emergency. Note: this way only applies to people entering by air.
How to apply for a Vietnam visa online?
1. Vietnam e-visa
- You need to visit the website: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/tra-cuu-ho-so
- Upload your photo and fill the information in the form.
- Pay the fee as guided.
- After that, you need to enter the following information: Electronic registration code, email, and date of birth according to the instructions to check the results and download your visa if approved.
*Note: Electronic record code needs to be saved to check the results and print the visa. Results of electronic visa are not sent via email.