Below is the information of the Vietnam embassy in Madrid for those who want to apply for a visa or need to answer any questions related to diplomatic issues.
Embassy of Vietnam in Madrid
You can find the contact details of the Vietnamese embassy in Madrid, including its address, phone number, email and working hours as follows:
- Address: Calle Segre No 5, 28002 Madrid, Spain
- Phone: + 34-91-5102867
- Fax: + 34-91-4157067
- Email: [email protected].vn
- Working time of Vietnam embassy Spain: From 9:00 to 13:00 on Monday to Friday (except for official holidays in Vietnam and Spain)
Functions of Vietnam embassy in Madrid
Among the many services that Vietnam consulate in Spain is offering, issuing a Vietnam visa to those in Spain is an extremely important task.
All the requirements for a visa to Vietnam can be found here: Vietnam visa requirements.
For how much does it cost to get a Vietnam visa see Vietnam visa fee.
However, a Spanish citizen will be exempted from visa to Vietnam if the length of stay for tourism and business purposes is less than 15 days. If the stay is longer than 15 days, Spanish citizens need a Vietnamese visa to enter the country.
To be exempted from Vietnam visa for 15 days, the Spanish passport holders need to meet the following conditions:
- Valid passport at least 6 months with minimum of 2 blank pages
- Never been in Vietnam with 15-day visa exemption or otherwise two trips to Vietnam under Visa exemption are at least 30 days apart.
See more: Vietnam visa exemption
There is no Vietnam embassy Barcelona, so if you want to apply for a visa, for example, you can go to the embassy at Madrid or Vietnam embassy in Norway:
- Address: 21 St. Olavsgate, 0165 Oslo, Norway
- Phone: + 47-2- 2203300
- Fax: + 47-2-2203301
- Email: [email protected]