The following is information about the Vietnamese diplomatic mission in Argentina for your reference. If you want to apply for a visa or have any questions, please see the details below.
About the embassy of Vietnam in Argentina
- Address: 11 de Septiembre 1442, Belgrano (CP 1426) Capital Federal – Buenos Aires
- Phone: (+ 54-11) 47831802
- Fax: (+ 54-11) 47820078
- Email: [email protected]; [email protected]
- Working hours of VN embassy in Argentina: 9:00 to 13:00 from Monday to Friday (except for holidays in Vietnam and Argentina)
Among the many services that Vietnam Embassy in Argentina is offering, granting a Vietnam visa to foreigners in Argentina is an extremely important task. Argentinian citizens can find out more about Vietnam visa in the section below
How to get Vietnam visa at embassy in Argentina
To get Vietnam visa at embassy in Argentina, you do the following steps:
- Prepare documents including: Visa application form, original passport or copy of passport (consisting of the main page with personal information of the passport holder), photos, fee, etc.
- Bring the profile to the embassy
- After 7 to 10 days, come to the embassy again to get the result.
In addition to the way to apply for a visa at the embassy, you can choose one of two other options: e-visa or visa on arrival.
- E-visas have been tested on 81 countries, including Argentina. With e-visa, you can only enter once and stay up to 30 days. You can find out and carry out the procedures here: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/web/guest/trang-chu-ttdt
- Visa on arrival is another form of visa, with multiple options for time, purpose, number of entries. To get it, you need to get a visa approval letter before departure for Vietnam and then you need to take one more step which is stamping visa at one of Vietnam airports, including:
- Noi Bai in Hanoi
- Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City
- Cat Bi in Hai Phong
- Da Nang in Da Nang
- Cam Ranh in Khanh Hoa
- Lien Khuong in Da Lat
- Can Tho in Can Tho
- Phu Quoc on Phu Quoc island.
If you want to enter Vietnam by road, you will not be able to apply for a visa on arrival. But if you are traveling to Vietnam by air and need a visa urgently, this is the best option.