Wanna know about Vietnam visa for Argentina citizens, follow this guide.
Do Argentina citizens need a visa to enter Vietnam?
Vietnam signed a visa exemption agreement with the Government of Argentina. According to the content of the Agreement, the Government of Vietnam will exempt visa for Argentina citizens as follows:
- For holders of diplomatic passports, official passports are exempt from visa for temporary stay not exceeding 90 days from the date of entry into Vietnam.
- Visa exemption for members of diplomatic missions, consular offices, international organizations and members of their families holding diplomatic passports and official passports, with a temporary stay duration of 60 days from the date of entry into Vietnam. During that time they must complete the necessary procedures at the competent authority.
If you do not fall into these categories, you must proceed with the visa procedure in one of the following 3 ways.
How to get Vietnam visa for Argentina citizens
At the moment, there are up to 3 ways to get a vn visa for Argentina citizens as follows:
Argentina citizens are on the list of granting electronic visa, and they need to strictly follow the procedure below:
- Step 1: Go to the website of the Immigration Department’s online visa application, it’s https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/trang-chu-ttdt.
- Step 2: Fill out your personal information according to the form displayed on the website and confirm the accuracy of the information
- Step 3: Pay for visa online with Visa Card or Mastercard online payment tool
- Step 4: After a period of 2 or 3 working days as prescribed, access to this website, use the code provided to check whether the visa application is approved or not. If approved, they will get a text file for e-visa for Vietnam.
- Step 5: The visa applicant prints an electronic visa file by the Immigration Office and completes the electronic visa application procedure.
- Step 6: When entering Vietnam, the foreigner presents the passport and e-visa at the place of entry.
Please note that visa application fees may not be refunded in the case your application is denied or there is an error or delay.
Get visa at the embassy
You have to visit the Vietnam Embassy in Argentina to apply for your visa. If you are in another country, like Spain, you can visit the embassy there to get the visa as well.
You are required to submit all the necessary documents (please contact the Embassy in advance for more detail). After about 4-5 working days for processing, you come back to the embassy to get the result.
Here is some important information about Vietnam Embassy in Argentina
- Address: 11 de Septiembre 1442, Belgrano (CP 1426) Capital Federal – Buenos Aires.
- Tel: + 54-11-47831802 / 47831425
- Fax: + 54-11-47820078
- E-mail: [email protected]; [email protected]
Visa on arrival
You can apply for a Vietnam visa through an intermediary service. This way ensures a high success rate but the cost is perhaps a bit more expensive than other forms. The procedure is as follows:
Fill out the application form of the service provider -> Pay service fee -> Get approval letter -> Fly to Vietnam -> Stamp visa on passport -> Pay stamping fee.
If you need to apply for an emergency visa, you can only use the on arrival visa service.